Dear Friends and Fans of Zachary’s BBQ & Soul Kitchens and Catering,
You have not heard from me because I have been very busy working on new and expanded ways to share the soul of all things food related. During the past few months my team and I have:
- Relocated our events and catering operations to the commissary kitchen where we have been smoking barbecue and creating great food while our new Montgomery County kitchens are being prepared for us in Norristown
- Completed plans and design for added deli operations for our new Main Street Deli & Catering concept. We were also proud to share that we were awarded a large municipal grant as a significant part of the capital budget.
- Entered strategic partnership with the principals of Five Saints Distilling to provide culinary operations consulting leading to our team introducing classic pub fare, small plates and event dining to this historic destination. The new kitchen offerings are planned for Summer 2020
- Completed renovations and the finishing design elements for a new teaching kitchen studio and event space that will be the home of The Soul Of Cooking: Kitchen Experience. We will be producing interactive cooking demonstrations and video content with the help of an important partnership between my company and Corbett Inc., Red C Media, Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board, and visiting chefs that will bring fun cooking classes and education opportunities for adults, children, and groups from every demographic
- Just completed the plans required to launch our new Zachary’s Kitchen To Kitchen Delivery. We have been delivering great events and catering to the Greater Philadelphia region for 20 years. Creating ways to deliver our brand of comfort and soul from our kitchen to your kitchen has been a dream that we can now share. You now have an easy way to get food from The Home Of Authentic Soul Cuisine delivered from my kitchen to your home kitchen. This service is available for 2-14 people with next day delivery on Fridays through Saturdays…just call us today and it will be in your kitchen tomorrow
There is so much that my team is excited about bringing to you. Thank you for your years of support and we look forward to serving you, your family, and your guests soon.
eat ~ love ~ share ~ soul