Love, Laughter, and BBQ
Are you looking for award-winning BBQ wedding catering that will leave your guests talking about your wedding for months to come? Then Zachary’s BBQ is the catering company for you! We are passionate about providing only the best quality food and hospitality. Zachary’s has more than a decade of experience in the industry. We have catered numerous wedding receptions with our tried and true recipes that allow us to consistently deliver delicious food every time.
Compare Our Packages
- Stationary Appetizers
- Composed Salads
- Choice of Entrees and Sides Dishes
- Biscuits, Cornbread or Buns
- Dessert Station (Add on)
- Carving Station (Add on)
- Beverage Station (Add-on)
- Polished Stainless Steel Chafers or Cast Iron Skillets
- Themed Buffet
- Buffet tables and buffet linens
- Premium Plasticware or Bamboo plate ware, polished silverware wrapped in linen napkin
- Experienced Servers
- On-site chef (Add on)
- Bus Tables/Clean up Trash
- Breakdown Foodservice Equipment
Wedding Catering for Your Big Day
We just love a good love story. At Zachary’s BBQ, we know that falling in love and having a great relationship is good for your health. It’s true! Being in love lowers stress and anxiety levels, improves mood, and even increases your life expectancy. So why not start your new relationship off right with the best possible wedding reception in Philadelphia?
Working with a caterer should be smooth. The last thing we want brides and grooms to worry about is the food served on their wedding day. We want you to focus on your big day and enjoy every moment, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And even more so, we want to help you create a wedding BBQ or wedding buffet that leaves your guests salivating for seconds.
So stop your online searches for wedding catering near me or food catering for weddings – you’ve come to the right place! Chef Taylor and the staff at Zachary’s BBQ can help with your wedding catering needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Hire Zachary’s BBQ for Your Wedding Catering Event?
When it comes to wedding caterers, we know that there are many choices. But the truth is, we think we’re different from the rest. Here’s why!
- Our packages are completely customizable – choose from our Chefsoul, Full Spread, or The Classic Wedding package.
- We offer a wide variety of hors d’oeuvres options for any theme or palate.
- Our buffet options include southern-style pulled pork, pulled barbecue chicken, slow-smoked BBQ beef brisket, and much more.
- An on-site wedding catering team and party staff – you don’t have to worry about a thing because we do it all.
- Want a drop-off event? No worries – we deliver! Our catering experts can drop off your delicious Zachary’s wedding BBQ buffet and set up everything. That way you and your guests don’t need to worry – we’ll stay or go; it’s up to you.
- We can cater to the biggest or smallest of wedding events. We’re up to the task whether you want to invite the world or just your closest family members or friends.
Leave your wedding catering needs to the seasoned and experienced staff at Zachary’s BBQ. You’ll be glad you did.
Contact Us Today for Your Wedding Catering Needs
Let us help you make your special day one to remember. We’ve got you covered whether you want a wedding BBQ, buffet, or bar service. Have questions or need help planning the best wedding reception meal for you and your guests?
Contact us, and one of our wedding catering experts will help you with anything you need. We can’t wait to be a part of your special day.
What Our Clients Say
Thank you so much ! Everything was fabulous and more then enough food ! We actually had left overs and brought to the office for the group to enjoy!
I really appreciate the great service and all the entree were amazing! I personally loved the salad!
Yes! Our block party was a hit and the food was as well! If there are any takeaways for us next year it’s to order more Mac n Cheese… that was annihilated in minutes ha!
Thank you for great service and food.
The food was fantastic. So many people raved and asked for information on where to find you ( which I gladly supplied:). I even had leftovers on Sunday and they were delicious next day as well.
The food stayed warm and moist for the party which was great.
Also very easy to place order with you and everything about deliver and set up was perfect.
Thanks so much. I’m sure we’ll see you again!
Everything was great for the party. Everyone enjoyed the food and it was very easy to warm up. Have a great day!
Yes and although I was notified that my delivery would be arriving 15 minutes late, it was worth the wait.
We enjoyed everything and I will be ordering again.
Thank you for such scrumptious food
I should have let you know before this but yes, everything was great with our Kitchen to Kitchen recent order.
Not only was the food wonderful, your delivery service was also great.
I have given your information to several of my friends.
Will be ordering again soon!
Thank you again and stay well.
Everything turned out great – thanks for asking! My sister was a huge help heating everything up so I would not get sauce on my white dress. LOL Everyone raved about the food, of course, and there are not too many leftovers. Brisket went first. I loved the mozzarella capri!
Thanks for all your help and coordination to make hosting so easy!
Wish I had photos of the food or people eating, but we were having too much fun.
Thanks for checking in – everything was great!
The mac and cheese was a huge hit and got all eaten up. If we do this next year, we’ll definitely order a bit more (probably 2 more trays).
I’ve put it in my notes. As always, thank you for being so easy to work with….we love Zachary’s BBQ!